Serving London since 1972
4 th Dan Black Sash/Belt, who has been diligently training and teaching martial arts for 30 years.
Career Highlight in Martial Arts, Kickboxing, Boxing:
- Undefeated in All Kickboxing Bouts
- Won many National and international Black Sash/Belt in Kung-fu/Karate, Boxing Championships in sparring, Forms(Katas), Weapons
- 2002 Summerhays Gold Medalist - 2003 Arnie Boehm Gold Medalist
- 2003 Arnie Boehm Champion
- 2004 Ontario VS Detroit Champion
- 2004 Canada VS England Champion - 2004 Canada VS Ireland Champion
- 2004 Defeated Michigan Golden Glove Champion
- 2005-06 Provincial Gold Medalist
Professor Gustavo Magalhaes who holds a black belt since 2009 and has been training Jiu jitsu in his native country Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Bra-021 School of Jiu jitsu) for 20 years.
As the Chief Instructor of Northern Black Dragon Martial Arts school, with half a century in training and teaching, I will provide and uphold the highest standard and value in martial arts. I have made the strongest commitment, with my most experience adult instructors with the true Black Sash/ Belt credentials whom they all have many years training and teaching, in conducting and instructing all classes.
We sincerely invite you to join our classes, and see the difference our school makes in enriching your life, through the discipline and training of martial arts at Northern Black Dragon Martial Arts Academy.
1075 Sarnia Road